Student Software Developer C (m/f/d)
Working student software developer (m/f/d)
Allegro Packets GmbH, headquartered in Leipzig, Germany, is one of the leading global providers of network analysis and monitoring solutions. Our aim is to deliver smart, affordable and high-performance appliances in order to simplify and speed up network analysis and troubleshooting. Our “Allegro Network Multimeter family” is designed for the needs of administrators and trouble shooters worldwide and across a wide range of industries.
As a young and growing company, we offer many possibilities for personal and discipline-specific development and a huge spectrum of professional experience.
As support for our team in Leipzig we are looking for a
Working student/internship (m/f/d)
supporting software development for 10-20 hours per week or at least 6 months
- You are supporting the development of our Allegro Network Multimeter.
- You will gain a profound insight to a market-leading analysis tool while assisting its development.
- You are working on tasks suitable to your personal skills.
- You get the possibility to extend your knowledges of various program languages and to learn new ones.
- As an active part of our team, you are involved in all kinds of tasks and activities where you can bring in your own ideas as well.
- You are studying computer science, physics, mathematics or in a similar field.
- You have first knowledges of C (first knowledges of TypeScript, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, Go are an advantage).
- You are inquisitive, and you would like to deepen your knowledges and apply them in our team.
- You have a creative and analytical mindset, and you are interested in solving problems for our customers in a pragmatic and efficient way.
We are an agile and future-oriented company with focus on our employees and on joint performances. Next to a comprehensive and individual induction training, we are currently supporting your professional development. Our start-up atmosphere allows short decision processes and builds the basis for our team cohesion. We define ourselves through an understanding of creative minds and lateral thinkers, and we are always open to suggestions for improvement. We offer team events, team meetings with free lunch cooked in our office and free drinks. Our office in south of Leipzig (Leipzig Südvorstadt) is easily accessible due its central position.
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team 0341 991 53 80 6.