Allegro Network Multimeter 3000 / 3200 Features
Portable Appliance with High Packet Processing Rate
- For office buildings or data centers
- 3 x 1000Base-T monitor ports, 2 x 10GBase-T monitor ports, 2 x SFP + monitor ports, expandable up to 7 x 1000Base-T, up to 4 x 10GBase-T, up to 6 x SFP+, up to 2 x QSFP28
- 40 GBit/s max. throughput
- 64 GB internal database memory, expandable up to 256 GB
- Up to 10 TB integrated ring buffer
- Up to 40.000 active IPs und 16 million retrospective connections at 64 GB
- Portable / 1 U
- 264 cm long x 43 mm high x 226 cm deep / 439 mm long x 43 mm high x 249 mm deep
- Weighs 2-4 kg
Designed for Core Networks with Massive Data
Allegro 3000 series appliances are suitable for ISPs, large data centers and large enterprise networks for link analysis on nodes with a load exceeding 10 GBit/s.
The 3000 series differs from the 1000 series by a 4 x packet processing rate. This enables real-time and historical analysis for up to 40 GBit/s traffic. With optional 25 G (2 x SFP28) and 40 G / 100 G (2 x QSFP28) expansions, the Allegro 3000 series is the ideal analysis appliance for networks with 25, 40 or 100 G ports.
Analogous to the 1000 series, the Allegro 3000 series is available as a 1U device (Allegro 3200) and as a portable version (Allegro 3000) with the same connections as the 1000 series. All expansion options of the 1000 series are also available for the Allegro 3000 and 3200.
The Allegro 3000 series incorporates a 64 GB in-memory database for large network analysis in the basic version. This is expandable to 128 GB or 256 GB.
As with the Allegro 1000 series, internal hard disk, NVMe SSD or external USB 3 HDD / SSD can be used as ring buffers.
Historical data traffic stored in the ring buffer can be extracted immediately in Pcap format and further processed with Wireshark (for example).
Before you download the datasheet for free, we would like to ask you to leave us your contact details. You will then receive an email with the download link.