Difference between revisions of "User Profile Settings"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Latest revision as of 18:33, 22 February 2021
The user profile is accessible at the top right button.
The drop down menu allows to change the web site language, to log out, and to access the profile settings.
Each user can have different settings.
The following user settings are available:
- Use offline manual: if enabled, the manual buttons will link to a local copy of this wiki manual.
- Detail level of displayed graphs: This option allows to configure the displayed graph details. Higher levels use more data points for plotting.
- Advantage: Graphs are more detailed, especially for longer time periods
- The web interfaces uses more bandwidth when updating the statistics.
- The web browser uses more processing time for rendering the graphs.
- Note: This settings only affects the graph rendering in the web interface. The available number of data points depend on the settings for the graph resolution, and some other traffic related factors, like activity of an IP address. So the chosen detail level might not always be available.
- Additional bandwidth requirements for web interface in comparison to the lowest level:
- level low: +50% data transferred
- level medium: +100% data transferred
- level high: +200% data transferred
- level ultra: +300% data transferred
|Detail level||Top users dashboard data transfer|
|high||1 MBit/s-1.4 MBit/s|
The password of the current user can be changed by entering the current password and the new password.
Reset stored settings
Many context specific settings are stored in the user session automatically, such as filter expressions, number of elements per table page, etc. Those settings can be cleared by clicking on the corresponding button.