Generic Allegro Network Multimeter installation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
All Allegro Network Multimeters share the same basic installation steps.
A quick installation guide is provided with each device as a printed document or on our web site.
The basic steps, described in detail in the installation guide, are:
- Connect the external power supply or cable to the internal power supply.
- Connect the LAN connection for management access,
- Or, connect the Wi-Fi device for wireless access.
- Setup Bridge or Sink mode depending on whether you want to deploy the device in-line or on a passive Tap or Mirror Port.
- Connect the measurement ports.
- Start the device.
- Access the web interface.