(Senior) Software Developer C (m/f/d)
Allegro Packets GmbH, headquartered in Leipzig, Germany, is one of the leading global providers of network analysis and monitoring solutions. Our aim is to deliver smart, affordable and high-performance appliances in order to simplify and speed up network analysis and troubleshooting. Our “Allegro Network Multimeter family” is designed for the needs of administrators and trouble shooters worldwide and across a wide range of industries.
As a young and growing company, we offer many possibilities for personal and discipline-specific development as well as a modern working environment with attractive worktime models and a huge spectrum of professional experience.
As support for our team in Leipzig we are looking for a
(Senior) Software Developer (m/f/d)
full-time (part-time possible)
- You are developing on our Allegro Network Multimeter together with our development team in Leipzig, where the entire development is concentrated.
- You will accompany the complete life cycle of our devices (planning, coordination with customers, implementation, support and customer training).
- You can decide which development environment you want to use; Linux is a possible.
- You are part of the schedule planning as well as an integral part of our feature planning.
- You are consistently looking for new technologies that will enable us to achieve our goals faster.
- You have (several years of) experience in the programming language C; knowledges of parallel programming in C are an advantage.
- You have profound knowledges of networks.
- Ideally, you have programming experience in web technologies (TypeScript, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, etc); knowledges of GO are an advantage.
- Knowledges of computer architectures (NUMA, caching, memory prefetch) and algorithms for searching and processing large amounts of data are an advantage, too.
- You are open minded, interested in new technologies, and you enjoy working with new technologies.
- You are able to work creatively and to think analytically.
- You like to solve problems in a pragmatic and efficient manner.
We are an agile and future-oriented company with focus on our employees and on joint performances. Next to a comprehensive and individual induction training, we are currently supporting your professional development. Our start-up atmosphere allows short decision processes and builds the basis for our team cohesion. We define ourselves through an understanding of creative minds and lateral thinkers, and we are always open to suggestions for improvement. We offer team events, team meetings with free lunch cooked in our office, free drinks as well as subsidies for pension schemes and day care for children. The compatibility of work and private life is guaranteed by the offer of a modern work time model, and you have 30 days of vacation at your disposal. Our office in south of Leipzig (Leipzig Südvorstadt) is easily accessible due its central position.
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team 0341 991 53 80 6.